Sunny spacious and comfortable historical house with original wine cellar in a quiet street in the centre of Limoux in the Aude Valley just minutes stroll to cafes, restaurants, bakeries and a lively weekly market.
- Comfortably sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms on second floor (1 King, 1 Double)
- 1 spacious bathroom
- Large fully equipped kitchen and dining room on ground floor
- Sunny spacious lounge on first floor – TV/DVD Player/Music Player
- Sun room with sofa bed with views over town & surrounding hills – south facing
- Free WiFi
- Linen & towels provided
- Excellent laundry facilities
- Room for bike storage - safe and dry
- Parking close by on squares or side streets
- Quiet street with friendly neighbours
- Local shops and small supermarket within walking distance
- Excellent weekly Friday market all year round
- Strictly non-smoking
- Unfortunately no pets
- No wheelchair access
Limoux and its attractive surroundings are an excellent holiday destination for short and longer stays. It is less than an hours drive from beaches and ski resorts and offers attractions to suit all tastes.
It is an excellent base for those who are looking at buying a house in the area and like to rent for a while to explore further.
Available for short term holidays and longer stays. Contact us for enquiries!